LINE DANCE ETIQUETTE
- Do not carry drink, glasses or cans onto the dance floor
- Never walk through a line of dancers when crossing the floor, always walk round the edge or wait until the dance has finished
- Please remember everyone was a beginner, try to be helpful to newcomers and do not show off.
- If the floor is crowded, take smaller steps, watch out for collisions.
- Always apologise if you bump in to anyone.
- Always go to the front if you are starting off a dance.
- Do not start a different dance unless there is plenty of room.
- If someone is having difficulty with a dance, take them off the floor to help rather than showing them on the dance floor.
- Partner/couple dancers dancing round the edge have right of way - do not block their progress.
- When dancing round the floor the Line of Dance is always anti-clockwise.
- Remember the dance floor is for everyone to enjoy, keep in lines and leave the outside clear for partner dancers.
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF!